Senior Front-end Developer
Join our team in London and help us reshape the video sharing landscape
Tellyo is a leading provider of cloud-based editing, clipping, streaming and remote production tools for the live video services market. We are a Finnish registered company with offices in the UK and Poland. Our key customers include Broadcasters, TV stations, corporate businesses, video production and media houses & sport federations – Who benefit from the platfrom’s remote access, to live production and publishing services, to maximise and monetize their content's reach, and being the first to share/stream content with their audiences and talent.
- Lead frontend software development team responsible for the software design and implementation of Tellyo frontend applications and websites
- Be part of the full product cycle – from requirements gathering, through software design to launching and optimizing
- Cooperation with a whole product team of UI/UX designers, frontend, backend developers, and testers to deliver awesome solutions for creating, editing, managing and distributing social videos in real-time
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Very good knowledge of AngularJS
- Very good knowledge of RESTful API and JSON
- Knowledge of Git code repository
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Good working English
- Experience with video technologies is a huge advantage
- Willingness to develop and constantly improve your skill
Why join Tellyo
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working in a very exciting field. We offer:
- Full time employment or B2B contracts
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Relocation package
- Courses and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices, including a stocked kitchen with free soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Break-out areas to relax in and play darts, foosball
- MyBenefit System including OK System
- An opportunity to be part of our darts or foosball team and have fun
- The chance to work in a creative and international environment
As part of great Tellyo team You'll:
Whether it comes to the office environment, daily work or truing out something completely new, we embrace creativity and self-starting. We put teamwork and communication before egos.
Our core team members have high education and several years of working experience. Great mentors and a lot of responsibility allow you develop yourself to the next level and forward on your professional path.
Darts, office pizza and parties. What's the point of work if there's no fun in it? After all we're working in the entertainment industry.