Join our team in London and help us reshape the video sharing landscape
Tellyo is a leading provider of cloud-based editing, clipping, streaming and remote production tools for the live video services market. We are a Finnish registered company with offices in the UK and Poland. Our key customers include Broadcasters, TV stations, corporate businesses, video production and media houses & sport federations – Who benefit from the platfrom’s remote access, to live production and publishing services, to maximise and monetize their content's reach, and being the first to share/stream content with their audiences and talent.
- Create designs that enable customers to achieve their goals quickly and easily.
- Lead products through discovery, framing, and iterative delivery.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes (knowing when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes and when to apply pixel-perfect touch).
- Collaborate to understand business requirements and work closely with team members to develop solutions.
- Act as an expert in user interface design, and support the development of design thinking processes in other areas of the organisation.
- Work with front end engineers to develop and maintain a flexible, scalable design system.
- 2+ years experience in User Interface and User Experience design for a range of digital platforms (e.g. responsive websites, mobile applications, digital marketing).
- Play a key role in user centered design/design thinking strategy.
- Expert level proficiency in the Adobe CC suite, UX applications and collaboration tools
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Ability to think beyond the user interface to touch brand and marketing.
- Actively seek for new skills, and also teaching your skills to others.
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience in software design.
Why join Tellyo
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working in a very exciting field. We offer:
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Courses and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices, including a stocked kitchen with free soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Break-out areas to relax in and play darts, foosball
- MyBenefit System including OK System
- An opportunity to be part of our darts or foosball team and have fun
- The chance to work in a creative and international environment
As part of great Tellyo team You'll:
Whether it comes to the office environment, daily work or truing out something completely new, we embrace creativity and self-starting. We put teamwork and communication before egos.
Our core team members have high education and several years of working experience. Great mentors and a lot of responsibility allow you develop yourself to the next level and forward on your professional path.
Darts, office pizza and parties. What's the point of work if there's no fun in it? After all we're working in the entertainment industry.